Elegance and sophistication exude at this charming Georgian townhouse that’s played host to Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton. On a quiet street in Knightsbridge, just around the corner from Harrods, luxury and heritage combine seamlessly with 5-star facilities to bring you a beautiful property that’s not only a gorgeous wedding venue but also a wonderful setting for private dining and corporate events.
There are 3 reception rooms, a bar and a private roof terrace for hire; the Stone Hall is divine – sweeping staircase, 18th century fireplace, stunning opulent décor; what a welcome! It’s perfect for pre-dinner drinks and receptions for 90 guests, dinners for 80, or conferences for up to 80 in theatre style and 40 in cabaret layout. On the first floor the Library accommodates 80 people standing and 40 seated for dinner or in theatre style; it oozes warmth and homeliness, with wood panelling, bookshelves and plush lounge furniture. Also on the first floor is the largest room, the Ballroom; elegant and romantic with sparkling chandeliers, opulent wall coverings and an exquisite marble fireplace. A magnificent setting for receptions, private dining and meetings, seating up to 120 guests for dinner, 100 in theatre style, or 60 in cabaret layout, and holding 100 for a drinks reception. The roof terrace is a delight, being one of only a few in Knightsbridge; trellises bedecked with ivy, a stone patio and period style outdoor seating – the perfect place for receptions for 90 people on balmy summers evenings, or for inspired meetings and training sessions on a sunny day.
Searcys at 30 Pavilion Road is a memorable venue to host your next exclusive event for up to 240 guests. Day hire of the venue is from 9.00am-5.00pm, and evening hire from 6.00pm-12.00, although this can extend to 1.00am. All day hire is from 10.00am -midnight. An attentive team will help with the organising of your event and they’ll ensure it all runs smoothly, arranging up-to-the-minute audio-visual equipment as required. You’ll have a choice of menus offering seasonal delights to satisfy all palates.
If there are guests requiring an overnight stay, the venue has 11 boutique bedrooms, all with high speed wifi and luxury toiletries. Searcys at 30 Pavilion Road is just a two-minute walk from Knightsbridge tube station and there is an NCP car park right opposite.
|Venue||Searcys at 30 Pavilion Road|
|Address||30 Pavilion Road
|Booking Enquiries||0845 862 6677|
- Executive hire of 30 Pavilion Road from 6pm- 12 midnight
- Access to roof terrace until 9pm
- Prosecco or choice of 2 cocktails
- 3 hour drink package with wine, beer and soft drinks
- Choice of 2 food stations OR 4 canapes and 4 bowl food OR BBQ menu with 3 mains, 3 sides and 2 desserts
- Exclusive of 30 Pavilion Road from 6pm-midnight
- Access to private roof terrace until 9pm
- 30 Pavilion Road dining table flowers
- Prosecco or choice of 2 cocktails on arrival
- 1/2 bottle of Searcys Sommelier selected wine
- 1/2 bottle of still or sparkling mineral water
- 3 course dining menu designed by Searcys culinary director
- coffee, tea and truffles
- Exclusive hire of 30 Pavilion Road from 7am-12 noon
- Access to private roof terrace
-Boardroom, cabaret or theatre style seating
- Flipcharts, pad and pens
- 80" Plasma
- 2 refreshments breaks to include cafetiere triple coffee, organic tea, herbal infusions, biscuits
-mineral water and freshly squeezed apple and orange juice
-Exclusive hire of 30 Pavilion Road from 8am-5pm
-Access to private roof terrace
- 3 refreshments breaks and lunch menu (Hot Buffet)
- Flipcharts, pads and pens
- 80" Plasma Screen
- Mineral water and freshly squeezed apple and orange juice
-Exclusive hire of 30 Pavilion Road from 10am-12am midnight (extra cost for 1am)
- Access to private roof terrace until 9am
- Ceremony licence up to 104 guests
- Wedding cake knife and stand
- Dedicated wedding coordinator and tasting
- Complimentary bridal suite with a bottle of Searcys Cuvee Champagne and Continental breakfast for Bride & Groom
- Prosecco or 2 cocktails on arrival
- Selection of 4 canapes
- 1/2 bottle of Searcys sommelier selected wine
- 1/2 bottle of still/ sparkling mineral water
- 3 course wedding breakfast menu designed by Searcys culinary director
- Coffee, tea and truffles
-Glass of Searcys Cuvee Champagne for your toast
Please note that advertised packages are guideline prices and subject to availability and number of guests attending.
The elegant Ballroom with chandeliers and an ornate marble fireplace and as our largest space, it can host dinners or receptions for up to 100 guests.
Across 3 floors, the venue encompasses 3 main reception rooms, a bar and a roof terrace. On arrival, the Stone Hall can be used as an entrance hall or for an initial drinks reception. It is instantly inviting with coffee tables, artwork and a working fireplace and can host up to 90 guests
Our lovely terrace, perfect for drink receptions.
The Library offers guests a relaxed atmosphere with pine panelling, busy book shelves and cosy lounge furniture. This makes for a perfect reception space, where up to 80 guests can relax with a glass of wine.